iOS/Android Software Developer
We’re looking for an iOS/Android developer to join our team.
All of the developers on our team must be motivated and energetic as they take initiative and find solutions to various kinds of challenges. We take pride in our work, and we care about the details. You should too.
Our developers are all capable of full-cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and front-end and back-end development. While the developers who join our team will be able to lead their solutions to successful completion, they will also need to thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry.
- You have a solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You are able to communicate directly with peers, managers and clients as you lead development to successful completion
- You have strong organization skills so you can manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients' timelines and budgets
- You are able to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- You are able to create re-usable tools that either assist to accomplish common tasks or are standalone add-ons that can be reused
- You take pride in 100% client satisfaction
- 2+ years of proven iOS/Android experience
- 2+ years of MVC web development experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- A portfolio is required
How to Apply
Interested? Fit the description? Send a resume and cover letter to
Please put "Greenville iOS/Android Software Developer" in the subject line.