A Message from our CEO
The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting all of us in one way or another. Your friends at Worthwhile face every challenge with a can-do attitude, and this is no exception. We already see growth opportunities for our business and our clients. We’re in this together.
This page will serve as home base for an up-to-the-day status report of our business at Worthwhile.
Thursday, April 3, 2020
How should you tailor your data analytics strategy in a changing landscape? We've partnered with our friends at to guide you toward a better incident response plan.
Friday, March 27, 2020
We’re productively working from home and as busy as ever. I want to thank our team for eagerly adjusting to a new normal and proactively serving our clients.
I’ll share helpful resources as I come across them. Here are a few:
- Our partners at Elliott Davis have organized some fantastic resources on Maximizing Incident Response, tailored specifically to mid-market companies.
- The marketing gurus at Chief Outsiders have put together some helpful recommendations by industry.
Please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Friday, March 20, 2020
Fortunately, all Worthwhile employees are safe and working from home. Our offices remain closed. We’re working hard to support our clients and their changing needs. Many clients have asked for our help using their digital tools to communicate with their clients and prospective clients. Here are a few best practices:
- Update your office hours on Google My Business. Many people rely on this information.
- Post a status on your website. Proactively communicate with your clients on the status of your operation.
- Look for opportunities to digitize businesses processes. This era of work-from-home life may reveal aspects of your business that can be automated or digitized in the future.
Please reach out if we can help with any of this. Call our Customer Service team at 864-233-2552 or email us at:
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
In order to slow the spread of the virus, Worthwhile has implemented a mandatory work-from-home policy for all employees and virtual meetings with all clients.
Fortunately, we’ve had many remote employees for years, so we are well-equipped to make this change. We remain fully operational and do not anticipate any interruptions to client services at this time.